Warm Muesli with Peaches
By: Sally James
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Course: Breakfast
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup apple or fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup currants
- 1/4 cup bran straws
- 1 apple, grated
- yogurt and sliced peaches (or other seasonal fruit), to serve
- Place the oats and wheat germ in a bowl and add the juice. Add enough water so the oats are just covered. Allow to soak overnight, preferably.
- In the morning, place in a small saucepan and heat until just warm (you can skip this process and serve cold too).
- Add the almonds, currants, bran straws and grated apple. Mix well and serve in bowls topped with the yogurt and peaches.