- 6 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 pound watermelon, rind removed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raspberry red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine the cheese, oregano, and thyme in a small bowl. Add 2 teaspoons oil and stir well.
- Combine the watermelon, arugula, and cheese in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice, vinegar, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, and salt, toss well.