- 1 teaspoon + 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (5-6 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in an Anolon Nouvelle Copper 8-Inch Nonstick Skillet over medium. Add the onion, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 2-4 minutes. Add the allspice and cinnamon; cook 30 seconds. Stir in the preserves, harissa and vinegar; bring to a simmer and cook until very slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the salt.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Season the pork chops with the remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook, turning once, 6 minutes. Add the chutney and cook, turning pork chops to coat, until heated through, 1 minute. Transfer to serving plates and spoon remaining sauce over the chops.