- 1 (15.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices hardwood smoked bacon, halved crosswise
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices country style sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup microgreens
1. Combine the beans, garlic, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; puree. Transfer the white bean hummus to a bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 8-9 minutes. Transfer bacon to a plate covered with paper towel and drain.
3. Return the skillet to the stove and heat the bacon fat over medium heat. Add the eggs to the skillet and cook until the edges of the egg are crisp, the whites are set, and the yolk is cooked but still runny, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. While the eggs cook, spread each toasted sourdough slice with a thick layer of the white bean hummus. Top with 3 pieces of the bacon. When the eggs have finished cooking set them on top of the bacon slices. Garnish with the microgreens and serve immediately.