- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, e.g. Nutella
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plus additional for sprinkling confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Make the crepes: combine the flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Combine the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Slowly whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture until smooth. Let the batter stand at least 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat a 9 1/2-inch Anolon® Advanced Umber nonstick crepe pan over medium. Whisk the batter and pour 1/4 cup into the crepe pan, tilting in all directions to evenly cover the bottom. Cook until the crepe is set and very lightly golden, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn the crepe over and cook 20 seconds longer. Transfer the crepe to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter. Stack the crepes on a plate as you cook them.
- Make the filling: combine the cream cheese, chocolate-hazelnut spread, sour cream and confectioners’ sugar in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- To assemble, place a crepe on a work surface and spread the top evenly with 2 tablespoons of the chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake mixture. Place 2 tablespoons of the sliced strawberries on the lower right quarter of the crepe. Fold the top half over the bottom, and then fold the left half over the right, forming a wedge (or cone) shape. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling. To serve, place 2 crepes on to each of 6 plates and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.