- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup mango juice, chilled
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 6 tablespoons grenadine
- Combine the sugar and water in a small Anolon® Advanced Umber saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves, and cook 1 minute. Remove from the heat, cool to room temperature then chill the syrup at least 1 hour.
- Combine the sugar syrup, mango juice, tequila and lime juice in a large measuring cup. Divide the mixture among 6 Champagne flutes. Top off each glass with sparkling wine. Pour 1 tablespoon grenadine into each flute and serve.
- Yield: 6 Servings