- 1/2 cup roasted and salted pistachio kernels, very finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh grapefruit zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-ounce) skin on salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the pistachios, panko, oil, zest, honey and mustard in a bowl.
- Season the salmon with the salt and pepper. Heat an Anolon Accolade Large Nonstick Skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the salmon, skin side up, and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn the salmon over and remove the skillet from the heat.
- Spread the pistachio mixture evenly over the top of each salmon fillet. Place the skillet in the oven and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8-10 minutes.