- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts , pounded to even thickness
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Combine flour, salt and pepper on a plate. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture and set aside.
- Heat oil in an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Luxe Onyx Skillet over medium high. Add chicken, and cook 5-6 minutes or until golden on the underside. A meat thermometer stuck horizontally in the center should register 160°F. Remove from pan.
- Add the wine and lemon juice to the skillet, scraping any bits off the bottom of the pan. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, or until liquid becomes syrupy. Remove from heat and stir in butter, allowing it to completely melt. Stir in capers.
- Serve chicken with sauce and capers spooned over the top.