- 3 navel oranges, peeled, cut between the membranes into segments
- 1 lemon, peeled, cut between the membranes into segments
- 1 lime, peeled, cut between the membranes into segments
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 medium avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (8 ounce) tuna steaks, 1 1/4-inches thick
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Coarsely chop the orange, lemon and lime segments and combine in a medium bowl with the jalapeño, onion, cilantro, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Gently fold in the avocado and reserve.
- Brush the tuna steaks with 1 tablespoon of the oil then season with the coriander, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Brush a Tri-Ply Clad 12-Inch Grill Pan with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and heat over medium-high until hot. Add the tuna steaks and cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from the heat and serve with the salsa.